In this article you will find
What liposculpture?, Summer is coming and that means: beach, pool, shorts and bikinis. This makes it that more and more patients are seeking help to reduce size and shape his body and the vast majority responds to a set of expectations and needs are similar.
What they are looking for is basically a treatment:
- Really effective.
- It does not take much time.
- That involves the least effort/ or suffering as possible.
This is why today we decided to tell you more about the treatment that brings together all of those requirements; The laser liposculpture.
What is Liposculpture (Lipósis Laser)?
Lipolysis (the process of release of content, fatty acids and glycerol in the fat cell) induced by the stimulation of low frequency laser.
The treatment that uses the principle of lipolysis laser, it is also known as “liposculpture” and you can learn more about him here:
What are the benefits of Liposculpture?
The laser Liposculpture is responding effectively to many of the expectations of patients:
- It allows you to reduce the 1 to 2 sizes in a matter of 4 – 5 weeks.
- Avoids the risks, scars, bruises, and pains of a liposuction.
- Results are achieved in less time than with any other method
- It is a comprehensive treatment, which promotes a positive change in the lives of patients.
Surely it is hard to believe that there is a treatment so wonderful, and we imagine that you have a lot of doubts and queries. It is for this reason that we want to do here is help you get to know more about this treatment, and try to solve the doubts that you have.
The treatment with laser liposculpture seeks to eliminate fat in specific areas or focused, to the time that shapes the body, reduces cellulite, non-invasive and pain-free.
You may also like:
- Semaglutide: el secreto de las celebridades para bajar de peso rápidamente
- Poros abiertos: ¿Por qué se producen?
- ¿Sabes que la radiofrecuencia es una técnica estética para ayudar con la flacidez en tu rostro?
- Cuidado de la piel en la cara, importancia y hábitos saludables
- Manchas de la cara: ¿Cómo tratarlas y evitarlas?
What areas can I treat with liposculpture?
- Abdomen, front and side
- Flanks of the abdomen or side areas
- Legs, internal and external parties
What are the benefits of treatment with liposculpture?
- Reduction measures
- Zero pain
- No injections
- Without electric currents
- It is not necessary to apply heat
- Without painful work manual or mechanical
- It is a targeted treatment, you choose the area you need to work on
- Capable of attending to the areas with fat persistent
- Measurable results from the first session
- Improves firmness, tightness, and texture of the skin
- It does not require massage painful not abuse tissues
- Safe for the skin and surrounding organs
Where will the fat go?
Treatments of laser Liposculpture, resulting in the liquefaction of the fat, the liquified fat is drained out through the lymphatic drainage. The effectiveness of the drainage of the fat during and after the treatment depends on the functioning of the lymphatic system, which is responsible for the removal of waste from the body.
Who is the ideal candidate for the treatment of Liposculpture?
In reality there is not a candidate “ideal”. Lipolysis has been shown to be effective in different types of bodies. The results are seen from the first treatment session, most notably in the people who perform regular physical activity. People who are overweight, obese, or any person who has deposits of localized fat that you can't get rid of with diet and exercise.
If you're one of the people interested in losing fat and improve your figure, but you don't want to submit to an operation, without a doubt, the laser liposculpture it is the best option. It is also recommended for those JUST looking to lose fat in any specific location of your body for example: hips, abdomen, or arms without affecting other areas. Do you want a new figure?
¡Visit us and get a free evaluation! We'll help you achieve that beach body just in time for the summer.
AGENDA YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US: